Grass Roots Oyate
January 16, 2000
Until we Win
POSITION OF THE THE TOKALA
1. Immediate removal of OST councilmen, abolishment of IRS (1934).
2. Immediate referendum to abolish IRA government.
3. All land, water and mineral resources are treaty rights.
4. Article VI of U.S. Constitution states that treaties are the supreme law of the land. IRA governments which uphold the U.S. Constitution must adhere to this article. All Lakota must adhere to the sacred canupa which has been raised by the Oyate.
5. Continued lockdown until Traditional Government is in place.
6. All original 9 demands must be met.
RED CLOUD BUILDING, PINE RIDGE, SOUTH DAKOTA
January 31, 2000